To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets
From Arlin Eastman's Wife

Hi I am Arlin's Wife.  To let every one know has been sick and in and out of the VA hospital for the last month and he will be in for another week or two.

I have finished putting together his packages and will mail them out tomorrow and as he directed I will be sending out the tracking numbers to each when it is done.

To those who have requested more of the magnets he has left I will let him contact you when he gets out of the hospital again.

Thank you for always helping my husband and I am sure he is looking forward to being here soon.

Mrs. Eastman
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Give our best to Arlin and tell him we are all concerned and pulling for his quick recovery.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(02-09-2017, 09:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Give our best to Arlin and tell him we are all concerned and pulling for his quick recovery.

+1
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
All the best, Arlin; looking forward to getting you back on line.

All the best, Arlin's wife; you do a great job.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
Thank you for letting us know.

Adding my prayers and good wishes as well.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Hoping for the best for you & Arlin.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Best wishes to Arlin for a speedy recovery, and thanks for letting us know.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Arlin,all the best for a speedy recovery,we are all pulling for you and blessings to your wife.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Arlin has my prayers.
Hoping for a quick and complete recovery for him!
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...