Woodnet Forums
To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets (/showthread.php?tid=7327794)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Yotie - 02-11-2017

Prayers for you both!

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - gtrboy77 - 02-11-2017

PM sent

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Dave S® - 02-11-2017

Prayers for God's love to flow as healing and strength for you and Arlin.

Peace

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - DaveBeauchesne - 02-11-2017

My thoughts go out to both of you in this trying time. God bless.

Dave B

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Mr Eddie - 02-12-2017

Hoping the best for you Arlin. Get well soon!

PS You have a Wonderful Wife - a lucky man.
Lonnie

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - badwhiskey - 02-12-2017

I'm hoping for a quick and full recovery. Give Arlin our best.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - konaman - 02-13-2017

Just received my magnets. I hope Arlin is recuperating quickly. 
Thank you mrs Arlin
Smile

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - dawoodguy - 02-13-2017

Get well soon Arlin!

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Arlin Eastman - 02-16-2017

Thank you everyone.  I could not stand to be in the hospital any longer and got home last night at 7:30pm.

Went thru 4 cuttings and yesterdays lasted 5 hours so when I woke up I asked if I had to stay or could I go home and they told me to wait an hour to see.

Nice to be back

My wife sent out the last of the first orders and I will contact the others for the new orders who wanted some in the next few days.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Admiral - 02-16-2017

We're all glad to see you are home!!!  Now heal up!