Woodnet Forums
Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square (/showthread.php?tid=7329324)

Pages: 1 2

Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Timberwolf - 04-07-2017

This is a primo little jewel...just like new...Satin clad hardened and tempered and in almost mint condition..I am reluctant to sell it but I have others that I can use if I need to, and it is surplus to my needs at this age. I would rather it go to a woodnetter than some "garage sale Yahoo" at my estate sale..My children don't know what tools are worth..
Crazy  
Big Grin ...I can tell you that these pics don't do it justice..The buyer WILL be delighted with it.....
Yes ..No need for more words...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...USA Sale only {sorry} and Paypal only...$50.00 plus $7.00 flat rate postage..

[Image: P1030242.jpg]

RE: Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Admiral - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...

Borrow away..... and you spelled it right!

Very nice square, and priced right!

RE: Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - DonkeyDon - 04-07-2017

I'll take it..  PM sent.

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Timberwolf - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:47 PM)Admiral Wrote: Borrow away..... and you spelled it right!

Very nice square, and priced right!

Laugh
Laugh At my age, these things are hard to keep track of especially if they don't pay right away...my mind is no longer like a steel trap!!!!!
Upset
Upset
Big Grin

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Admiral - 04-07-2017

I sit at the computer and create a document with the shipped price and shipping address in large letters, which serves as a mailing label, and it sits on the kitchen table burial I get the mail; otherwise I'd forget too!!

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Martin S. - 04-08-2017

Nice one!

I need to keep a closer eye on this page.

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Snipe Hunter - 04-08-2017

(04-07-2017, 04:07 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ..........
...my mind is no longer like a steel trap!!!!!
Upset  
Upset  
Big Grin

Mine is more like a steel sieve and I had to look up the spelling of sieve.

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Arlin Eastman - 04-11-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: This is a primo little jewel...just like new...Satin clad hardened and tempered and in almost mint condition..I am reluctant to sell it but I have others that I can use if I need to, and it is surplus to my needs at this age. I would rather it go to a woodnetter than some "garage sale Yahoo" at my estate sale..My children don't know what tools are worth..
Crazy  
Big Grin ...I can tell you that these pics don't do it justice..The buyer WILL be delighted with it.....
Yes ..No need for more words...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...USA Sale only {sorry} and Paypal only...$50.00 plus $7.00 flat rate postage..

I do know the worth of the tools I just misplaces the sheet you gave me.
Laugh

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - Timberwolf - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 08:31 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I do know the worth of the tools I just misplaces the sheet you gave me.
Laugh

It's flying to Hawaii at this moment, Arlin.......
Big Grin

RE: Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square - BandSawyer - 04-12-2017

The wings on that thing are only 2" long how can it fly all the way to Hawaii?