Sale Pending>>Friday Blue Light Special B&S 4" Double Square
This is a primo little jewel...just like new...Satin clad hardened and tempered and in almost mint condition..I am reluctant to sell it but I have others that I can use if I need to, and it is surplus to my needs at this age. I would rather it go to a woodnetter than some "garage sale Yahoo" at my estate sale..My children don't know what tools are worth..
Crazy  
Big Grin ...I can tell you that these pics don't do it justice..The buyer WILL be delighted with it.....
Yes ..No need for more words...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...USA Sale only {sorry} and Paypal only...$50.00 plus $7.00 flat rate postage..

[Image: P1030242.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(04-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...

Borrow away..... and you spelled it right!

Very nice square, and priced right!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'll take it..  PM sent.
(04-07-2017, 02:47 PM)Admiral Wrote: Borrow away..... and you spelled it right!

Very nice square, and priced right!

Laugh
Laugh At my age, these things are hard to keep track of especially if they don't pay right away...my mind is no longer like a steel trap!!!!!
Upset
Upset
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

I sit at the computer and create a document with the shipped price and shipping address in large letters, which serves as a mailing label, and it sits on the kitchen table burial I get the mail; otherwise I'd forget too!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Nice one!

I need to keep a closer eye on this page.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(04-07-2017, 04:07 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ..........
...my mind is no longer like a steel trap!!!!!
Upset  
Upset  
Big Grin

Mine is more like a steel sieve and I had to look up the spelling of sieve.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(04-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: This is a primo little jewel...just like new...Satin clad hardened and tempered and in almost mint condition..I am reluctant to sell it but I have others that I can use if I need to, and it is surplus to my needs at this age. I would rather it go to a woodnetter than some "garage sale Yahoo" at my estate sale..My children don't know what tools are worth..
Crazy  
Big Grin ...I can tell you that these pics don't do it justice..The buyer WILL be delighted with it.....
Yes ..No need for more words...except that I need the buyer to pay quickly { Like today} with Paypal so first PM with an unequivocal { I borrowed this word from Admiral}
Uhoh ...USA Sale only {sorry} and Paypal only...$50.00 plus $7.00 flat rate postage..

I do know the worth of the tools I just misplaces the sheet you gave me.
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-11-2017, 08:31 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I do know the worth of the tools I just misplaces the sheet you gave me.
Laugh

It's flying to Hawaii at this moment, Arlin.......
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

The wings on that thing are only 2" long how can it fly all the way to Hawaii?