Woodnet Forums
Here is a new t shirt for you - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Here is a new t shirt for you (/showthread.php?tid=7332970)

Pages: 1 2 3

Here is a new t shirt for you - Arlin Eastman - 09-03-2017

I thought it was something to remember to wear around while working,

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Cecil - 09-03-2017

Laugh

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - fredhargis - 09-04-2017

While I can see some humor in that, it's really looks like something SS created to do, well, something. (Don't misconstrue...I'm not a SS hater). But I wouldn't wear that shirt.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Arlin Eastman - 09-04-2017

(09-04-2017, 05:38 AM)fredhargis Wrote: While I can see some humor in that, it's really looks like something SS created to do, well, something. (Don't misconstrue...I'm not a SS hater). But I wouldn't wear that shirt.

I guess I am kind of simple thinking it is just a kids game and adding another one not to do.

If people get all wrought up about that, then they need to calm down and act like adults

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Coffee Man 2 - 09-04-2017

I would wear it

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - cvillewood - 09-04-2017

I'd wear it. My wife found no humor in it (at least I saw nothing obvious) as she'd rather I keep my fingers.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - iclark - 09-05-2017

(09-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I thought it was something to remember to ware around while working,

I would not wear it. Not fond of gallows humor on my shirts.

On the other hand, I don't wear my "Got Wood?" T-shirt, either. I bought one for me because I appreciated the double entendre but chose not to get one for my niece. I didn't want to upset the BIL.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Arlin Eastman - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 01:28 AM)iclark Wrote: I would not wear it. Not fond of gallows humor on my shirts.

On the other hand, I don't wear my "Got Wood?" T-shirt, either. I bought one for me because I appreciated the double entendre but chose not to get one for my niece. I didn't want to upset the BIL.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Table saw.

I can see the TS win over paper and lose over the Rock and Scissors but how to do the had sign of TS?  Maybe a semi fist with fingers spread apart.

To me Each his own

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - MstrCarpenter - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 01:08 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Table saw.

I can see the TS win over paper and lose over the Rock and Scissors but how to do the had sign of TS?  Maybe a semi fist with fingers spread apart.

I'd just have to hold out my left hand!
Crazy A Sawstop may have reduced my injuries, but I don't agree with their tactics. I won't be buying one; but the shirt..., yea, I'd wear it.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - JimDaddyO - 09-06-2017

It's missing "lizard" and "Spock".