Woodnet Forums
A large quantity of veneer - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: A large quantity of veneer (/showthread.php?tid=7337469)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A large quantity of veneer - iublue - 03-03-2018

I know it is a lot of veneer and money but any interest here?

I will bump it to the top one time!

RE: A large quantity of veneer - cvillewood - 03-03-2018

That is an enormous quantity of veneer for a forum of mostly hobbiests.
If I were you I’d contact some of the veneer suppliers (veneer supplies, certainly wood, etc) and see if they’d buy it. Or split it up into smaller quantities. But I’m not you! Good luck

RE: A large quantity of veneer - alanealane - 03-03-2018

Yeah I'm potentially interested in some very small amounts. Like a 50 square foot pack maybe. I honestly already have more figured veneer than I'll probably ever use. Not sure if it's worth your time to parcel it out but folks here might consider a much smaller purchase.
Big Grin

RE: A large quantity of veneer - iublue - 03-04-2018

(03-03-2018, 07:45 AM)cvillewood Wrote: That is an enormous quantity of veneer for a forum of mostly hobbiests.
If I were you I’d contact some of the veneer suppliers (veneer supplies, certainly wood, etc) and see if they’d buy it. Or split it up into smaller quantities. But I’m not you!  Good luck

As some one else said, buy it and parcel it out.
I will probably do that but I would rather just sell it, make a little money and move on.

RE: A large quantity of veneer - SteveS - 03-04-2018

Approach gulfstream aerospace or greenpoint technologies since they do high end airplane interiors.

RE: A large quantity of veneer - alanealane - 03-04-2018

(03-04-2018, 10:16 AM)SteveS Wrote: Approach gulfstream aerospace or greenpoint technologies since they do high end airplane interiors.

Yes! I didn't even think of that. I work next door to a large company that does interiors on private jets too. Duncan Aviation. But they have facilities in Michigan and Utah

RE: A large quantity of veneer - Big Dave - 03-07-2018

Man! If I had the time and money, you could make a couple bucks off that deal....
Smirk

Good Luck!
Big Grin

RE: A large quantity of veneer - iublue - 03-11-2018

Pics

[attachment=9073][attachment=9076][attachment=9077]

RE: A large quantity of veneer - alanealane - 03-11-2018

Looks suspiciously similar to my lumber...ahem... veneer rack
Big Grin
That's a really nice collection. Best wishes selling!

RE: A large quantity of veneer - Earl Kelly - 03-13-2018

If it's as good as you say, contact Frank Pollaro. He's one of the few people that could appreciate and afford it.

http://pollaro.com/