Woodnet Forums
SOLD FS: Powermatic 30 Belt/Disc Sander - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: SOLD FS: Powermatic 30 Belt/Disc Sander (/showthread.php?tid=7338089)

SOLD FS: Powermatic 30 Belt/Disc Sander - Rick_B - 03-12-2018

SANDER IS SOLD

This machine was restored about 5 years ago by a previous owner.  I bought it a while back but have decided to go in a different direction.  Following is the description provided when I bought it. "This is a fully optioned and restored Powermatic 30. This machine comes with not only 2 Tables, but also the rare fence for the belt sander. All bearings were replaced, including in the 3PH motor, and freshly painted Pea Green. I actually had bought 2 machines to put together 1 decent one, and then looked for a while to find the belt guard. The belt guard is the only thing that needs painting and finished, but I have already had it welded so a bit of the work is done. And in case anyone was keeping track, there were at least 3 different versions of the fence accessory for these. This is by far the most robust as it is literally shrunken version of the fence off my Powermatic 60."

I would like to get $600 for the machine (exactly what I paid for it) but am open to reasonable offers.  I have an AB single phase 220 volt input VFD I would include for another $125.

I can get this to Knoxville, TN in early April or could deliver in the Winston Salem, NC area.  Additional pictures can be provided if desired.

[attachment=9111]

[attachment=9112]

[attachment=9114]

I - pappy60 - 03-12-2018

Interested in it...    you may be in a location close enough to travel...

HOWEVER...  WHERE ARE YOU ?????

If you look under the guidelines it says:
It's helpful to others if you include your location in your post. You may want to also put it in the subject line of your posting.

RE: FS: Powermatic 30 Belt/Disc Sander - cvillewood - 03-12-2018

Before you go quoting the guidelines, read his post. It says he can deliver to the Winston Salem area, which implies that’s where he lives.

RE: I - Rick_B - 03-13-2018

(03-12-2018, 08:29 PM)pappy60 Wrote: Interested in it...    you may be in a location close enough to travel...

HOWEVER...  WHERE ARE YOU ?????

If you look under the guidelines it says:
It's helpful to others if you include your location in your post. You may want to also put it in the subject line of your posting.

Sorry about the location - I thought I had updated it - Anyway I'm in Winston Salem, NC