Woodnet Forums
Catharine and I have been at it again - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Catharine and I have been at it again (/showthread.php?tid=7338444)

Pages: 1 2 3

Catharine and I have been at it again - Ron Brese - 03-26-2018

This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Technically this plane is 12.5" long, uses a 2.25" wide iron bedded at 38 degrees, bevel down configuration. This tool can be used independently in a right hand or left hand configuration and is also equipped to mount to the Vogt Toolworks "No Rock" chute board. The knob is from Olive wood.

Ron

[Image: jrbrute1.jpg]

[Image: jrbrute5.jpg]

[Image: jrbrute8.jpg]

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Timberwolf - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Ron Brese Wrote: This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Technically this plane is 12.5" long, uses a 2.25" wide iron bedded at 38 degrees, bevel down configuration. This tool can be used independently in a right hand or left hand configuration and is also equipped to mount to the Vogt Toolworks "No Rock" chute board. The knob is from Olive wood.

Ron

Big eek
Big eek
Cool ..What a beauty !!!!!!!!!!

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Phil Thien - 03-26-2018

That is a thing of beauty!

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - jerry s - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Ron Brese Wrote: This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Ron

Eek
Eek
Eek  wow

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - hbmcc - 03-26-2018

It must weigh a ton!! Bling! BLING! 
Cool

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Tony Z - 03-27-2018

That's a beauty! Can you get a pic of it with the chute board?

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Ron Brese - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 04:01 AM)Tony Z Wrote: That's a beauty!  Can you get a pic of it with the chute board?

Here you go Tony. Mounted to an earlier Vogt Toolworks Chute board. Works a treat.

[Image: brute%2Bon%2Bboard.jpg]

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Cloudy - 03-27-2018

To say this is a beast is a massive understatement! Ron's planes are an absolute joy to engrave!
Big Grin

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Timberwolf - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 06:36 AM)Cloudy Wrote: To say this is a beast is a massive understatement! Ron's planes are an absolute joy to engrave!
Big Grin
And you did an outstanding job on it, Cloudy...beautiful engraving....and Ron didn't do too bad either !!!!
Winkgrin
Big Grin

RE: Catharine and I have been at it again - Scoony - 03-27-2018

Wow! incredible craftsmanship, both the plane itself and the engraving.