Catharine and I have been at it again
This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Technically this plane is 12.5" long, uses a 2.25" wide iron bedded at 38 degrees, bevel down configuration. This tool can be used independently in a right hand or left hand configuration and is also equipped to mount to the Vogt Toolworks "No Rock" chute board. The knob is from Olive wood.

Ron

[Image: jrbrute1.jpg]

[Image: jrbrute5.jpg]

[Image: jrbrute8.jpg]
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
(03-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Ron Brese Wrote: This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Technically this plane is 12.5" long, uses a 2.25" wide iron bedded at 38 degrees, bevel down configuration. This tool can be used independently in a right hand or left hand configuration and is also equipped to mount to the Vogt Toolworks "No Rock" chute board. The knob is from Olive wood.

Ron

Big eek
Big eek
Cool ..What a beauty !!!!!!!!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

That is a thing of beauty!
(03-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Ron Brese Wrote: This time the coordinated efforts of myself and Catharine Kennedy have produced a Shooting plane as requested from our patron.

Ron

Eek
Eek
Eek  wow
It must weigh a ton!! Bling! BLING! 
Cool
That's a beauty! Can you get a pic of it with the chute board?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(03-27-2018, 04:01 AM)Tony Z Wrote: That's a beauty!  Can you get a pic of it with the chute board?

Here you go Tony. Mounted to an earlier Vogt Toolworks Chute board. Works a treat.

[Image: brute%2Bon%2Bboard.jpg]
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
To say this is a beast is a massive understatement! Ron's planes are an absolute joy to engrave!
Big Grin
(03-27-2018, 06:36 AM)Cloudy Wrote: To say this is a beast is a massive understatement! Ron's planes are an absolute joy to engrave!
Big Grin
And you did an outstanding job on it, Cloudy...beautiful engraving....and Ron didn't do too bad either !!!!
Winkgrin
Big Grin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Wow! incredible craftsmanship, both the plane itself and the engraving.