Woodnet Forums
Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* (/showthread.php?tid=7338730)

Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* - misterstockwell - 04-07-2018

Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE - Peter Tremblay - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 11:15 AM)misterstockwell Wrote: Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.

Big eek

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE - Arlin Eastman - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 11:15 AM)misterstockwell Wrote: Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.

That would be wonderful for wood turning material.  To bad you do not want to ship it.

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* - misterstockwell - 04-08-2018

The wood has been spoken for--thanks.

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* - mebert - 04-10-2018

Darn, I missed this by a few days... I work out in Sugar Grove so it was just down the street ;-)

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE* - misterstockwell - 04-11-2018

Don't be so sure! I had one cancellation this weekend, and another is expected to come get it today. If they don't show up, I will post here on this thread.

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE - misterstockwell - 04-11-2018

Back up for grabs!

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE - 1Spirit - 04-11-2018

(04-11-2018, 12:01 PM)misterstockwell Wrote: Back up for grabs!

If mebert backs out I will take them.

RE: Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE - misterstockwell - 04-11-2018

All gone now--thanks everyone!