Woodnet Forums
LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco (/showthread.php?tid=7340763)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - joespehar - 07-06-2018

Costco has them periodically at that price.  They are light and bright.  I have used them for grow lights to start my tomatoes and peppers in the basement and for work light in my garage shop.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - Admiral - 07-06-2018

Made me break down and join Costco; I don't need large quantities of staples, its just me and my bride, but this made it worth it, along with motor oil deals.  Got 5, and will likely go back for more.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - fredhargis - 07-07-2018

(07-06-2018, 07:00 PM)Admiral Wrote: Made me break down and join Costco; I don't need large quantities of staples, its just me and my bride, but this made it worth it, along with motor oil deals.  Got 5, and will likely go back for more.

Admiral, last year I joined Costco for the same reason and it's a 70 mile drive to get there (one way). But those lights are so good and I bought enough to make it worthwhile. I have to say I like Costco, just wish one was closer.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - BloomingtonMike - 07-10-2018

They ship and you can buy without being a member. I bought 12 for the basement last year and it cost an extra $6 because I was not (and am still not) a member.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - Pirate - 07-10-2018

Found balast bypass, 4' led tubes for $4.32 each, including shipping, if you buy a case of 25 tubes. $108 total.
Not a Costco member, and might go this way.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - FrankAtl - 07-10-2018

(07-10-2018, 11:18 AM)Pirate Wrote: Found balast bypass, 4' led tubes for $4.32 each, including shipping, if you buy a case of 25 tubes. $108 total.
Not a Costco member,  and might go this way.

Where did you find that price?

Couldn't find the same ad but found them for $4 a piece with free shipping on eBay

What color temp. Is best for a shop?

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - fredhargis - 07-11-2018

I like the "daylight" color, which I think os about 5K. Just seems brighter to me.

RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco - Terry W - 07-12-2018

I have them in my shop and I like them a lot. The color temp is not too warm or too cool.