LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco

Just a PSA. Saw this the other day locally.  $20 at Costco. YMMV.

Re: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco by Cian (Just a PSA. Saw thi...)
Those are the lights (Costco) I used in my shop. I got them last year during the same sale, and couldn't be happier. Compared to the flourescents I planned on using there's no noise, more light, and best of all...they weigh so little installing them was a breeze.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
  Re: RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco by fredhargis (Those are the lights...)
(07-05-2018, 06:45 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Those are the lights (Costco) I used in my shop. I got them last year during the same sale, and couldn't be happier. Compared to the flourescents I planned on using there's no noise, more light, and best of all...they weigh so little installing them was a breeze.

+1.  These are great lights.  Totally changed the look of my shop.  Super bright.
Just picked up seven of them for the garage and basement shop. Thanks for the heads up. First the Milwaukee inflator, now the lights...this place is getting expensive.

Wink
I can't tell from the picture. Who is the manufacturer?
As I recall, they are Feit.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
  Re: RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco by fredhargis (As I recall, they ar...)
(07-05-2018, 03:06 PM)fredhargis Wrote: As I recall, they are Feit.

Correct.
(07-05-2018, 03:06 PM)fredhargis Wrote: As I recall, they are Feit.

Thanks Fred. I'll go check out my local Costco.
Dual tube, or single? I can't tell from the picture

Putzing, the new hobby

Re: RE: LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco by Stwood_ (Dual tube, or single...)
(07-05-2018, 05:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Dual tube, or single? I can't tell from the picture

Dual