Woodnet Forums
Something someone made for me - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Something someone made for me (/showthread.php?tid=7345232)

Something someone made for me - Arlin Eastman - 12-25-2018

Dowe asked for a vase for his wife and after 6 times I finally got the 7th one right.  We talked and he sent me some pictures of his pretty wife and him and I knew I had to make it right.

The inlay is Aluminum for the stems and the flowers are crushed Turquoise I did and not hard to crush either.

[attachment=15240]

[attachment=15245]

I do not remember but thinking it was between the second and forth vase; he made and sent this to me.  To me it means a lot and if everyone remembers God, Family, and Friends mean the most to me.

[attachment=15243]

[attachment=15244]

Thank you Dowe and I am so glad you are my Friend. 
Yes
Prayer
Prayer  and your wife is an 
Angel
Angel .

RE: Something someone made for me - wood2woodknot - 12-25-2018

I especially like the effect of the inlaid shadow of the cross. Very impressive.

RE: Something someone made for me - Big Dave - 12-29-2018

Ranger Dowe is a great guy! I've got a couple of his projects, too. The guy is quite good in the woodworking department...
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool

RE: Something someone made for me - Arlin Eastman - 12-29-2018

(12-29-2018, 12:25 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Ranger Dowe is a great guy! I've got a couple of his projects, too. The guy is quite good in the woodworking department...
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool

I feel Dowe and I have so much in common we could be twins except I was born a little later.
Winkgrin   I so wish we were closer or even a lot of the guys here were closer to me or me to them.
Sad