Something someone made for me
Dowe asked for a vase for his wife and after 6 times I finally got the 7th one right.  We talked and he sent me some pictures of his pretty wife and him and I knew I had to make it right.

The inlay is Aluminum for the stems and the flowers are crushed Turquoise I did and not hard to crush either.

[attachment=15240]

[attachment=15245]

I do not remember but thinking it was between the second and forth vase; he made and sent this to me.  To me it means a lot and if everyone remembers God, Family, and Friends mean the most to me.

[attachment=15243]

[attachment=15244]

Thank you Dowe and I am so glad you are my Friend. 
Yes
Prayer
Prayer  and your wife is an 
Angel
Angel .
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I especially like the effect of the inlaid shadow of the cross. Very impressive.

Ranger Dowe is a great guy! I've got a couple of his projects, too. The guy is quite good in the woodworking department...
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(12-29-2018, 12:25 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Ranger Dowe is a great guy! I've got a couple of his projects, too. The guy is quite good in the woodworking department...
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool

I feel Dowe and I have so much in common we could be twins except I was born a little later.
Winkgrin   I so wish we were closer or even a lot of the guys here were closer to me or me to them.
Sad
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.