Woodnet Forums
Stanley Labels - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Stanley Labels (/showthread.php?tid=7353664)

Pages: 1 2

Stanley Labels - TheCabinetmaker - 03-18-2020

Does anyone know of a website that has printable box labels for Stanley planes ? If so could you post a link.

Thanks

RE: Stanley Labels - Arlin Eastman - 03-18-2020

I have seen them for sale on EBay.

RE: Stanley Labels - TheCabinetmaker - 03-19-2020

I looked on Ebay and didn't find anything. I thought at one time I saw a website with labels that one could print out. Recently there was a thread on WN showing the build for a Stanley 71 1/2, since I had some thin walnut left over I wanted to make one for the shop and paste a label on it.

RE: Stanley Labels - bandit571 - 03-19-2020

All I did was google the plane, looked through the lines of "Images" until I found the box with a label I could cut and paste to my computer...resize it to what I could then print out.    I had to re-size it a few times, until it looked just right....
[attachment=25010]
YMMV
Winkgrin

Bandit,

I guess thats what I  will have to do. A straight on shot would be best.

RE: Stanley Labels - Stwood_ - 03-19-2020

Used to be a seller on ebay for those images. I have a disc somewhere I bought from him.
Seller must be long gone I suppose.

RE: Stanley Labels - DaveParkis - 03-19-2020

There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.

RE: Stanley Labels - DaveParkis - 03-19-2020

There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.

RE: Stanley Labels - Greg Jones - 03-19-2020

Absolutely look at eBay. I don’t track the Stanley stuff, but I see a seller of Millers Falls label often. If I see it again, I’ll share it with you in case they also do Stanley.

I tried both Ebay and Amazon for both Stanley and Millers Falls with no success. If anyone finds it, please post a link.