Stanley Labels

Does anyone know of a website that has printable box labels for Stanley planes ? If so could you post a link.

Thanks
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
  Re: Stanley Labels by TheCabinetmaker (Does anyone know of ...)
I have seen them for sale on EBay.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
I looked on Ebay and didn't find anything. I thought at one time I saw a website with labels that one could print out. Recently there was a thread on WN showing the build for a Stanley 71 1/2, since I had some thin walnut left over I wanted to make one for the shop and paste a label on it.
All I did was google the plane, looked through the lines of "Images" until I found the box with a label I could cut and paste to my computer...resize it to what I could then print out.    I had to re-size it a few times, until it looked just right....

YMMV Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Bandit,

I guess thats what I  will have to do. A straight on shot would be best.
Used to be a seller on ebay for those images. I have a disc somewhere I bought from him.
Seller must be long gone I suppose.
Steve

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When I use the toilet it smells just like fresh brewed coffee!
fredp 02/13/2020

There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Absolutely look at eBay. I don’t track the Stanley stuff, but I see a seller of Millers Falls label often. If I see it again, I’ll share it with you in case they also do Stanley.
I tried both Ebay and Amazon for both Stanley and Millers Falls with no success. If anyone finds it, please post a link.