Woodnet Forums
I just had to laugh about this posting - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: I just had to laugh about this posting (/showthread.php?tid=7353864)

I just had to laugh about this posting - Arlin Eastman - 03-24-2020

on another site I go to.

It was titled ---My Caronavirus bowl

http://www.woodturnersresource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1585024113/0#4

I just had to laugh since I have been waiting for something like this and he came pretty close.

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - EightFingers - 03-25-2020

Pictures don’t show up for me. Is that forum one of those you need to be a member of to see pictures?

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - Arlin Eastman - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 03:02 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Pictures don’t show up for me. Is that forum one of those you need to be a member of to see pictures?

I do not know.  I will save it and post the pic here later.

[attachment=25299]

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - FrankAtl - 03-25-2020

That's a fitting name! Looks like he used sweet gum balls (or whatever those devilish things are called)! I have millions of these I'll sell cheap if anyone is interested!
Smile

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - Arlin Eastman - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 10:53 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: That's a fitting name! Looks like he used sweet gum balls (or whatever those devilish things are called)! I have millions of these I'll sell cheap if anyone is interested!
Smile

Are you the one who sent me mine??

I was hoping to get more in the future and maybe you are the ticket.

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - FrankAtl - 03-25-2020

I don't remember sending you any of these but I have a yard full of them at the moment. I'll gather some up and hold on to them for you.

RE: I just had to laugh about this posting - EightFingers - 03-27-2020

I remember sweet gum balls! It was very dangerous walking on them and naturally they’d fall on the sidewalks....they fell over a period of a month so I was constantly having to go out and rake them up.

Interesting bowl, tho’