I just had to laugh about this posting

on another site I go to.

It was titled ---My Caronavirus bowl

http://www.woodturnersresource.com/cgi-b...024113/0#4

I just had to laugh since I have been waiting for something like this and he came pretty close.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: I just had to laugh about this posting by Arlin Eastman (on another site I go...)
Pictures don’t show up for me. Is that forum one of those you need to be a member of to see pictures?
VH07V  
  Re: RE: I just had to laugh about this posting by EightFingers (Pictures don’t show ...)
(03-25-2020, 04:02 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Pictures don’t show up for me. Is that forum one of those you need to be a member of to see pictures?

I do not know.  I will save it and post the pic here later.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: I just had to laugh about this posting by Arlin Eastman (on another site I go...)
That's a fitting name! Looks like he used sweet gum balls (or whatever those devilish things are called)! I have millions of these I'll sell cheap if anyone is interested! Smile
  Re: RE: I just had to laugh about this posting by FrankAtl (That's a fitting nam...)
(03-25-2020, 11:53 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: That's a fitting name! Looks like he used sweet gum balls (or whatever those devilish things are called)! I have millions of these I'll sell cheap if anyone is interested! Smile

Are you the one who sent me mine??

I was hoping to get more in the future and maybe you are the ticket.

I don't remember sending you any of these but I have a yard full of them at the moment. I'll gather some up and hold on to them for you.
I remember sweet gum balls! It was very dangerous walking on them and naturally they’d fall on the sidewalks....they fell over a period of a month so I was constantly having to go out and rake them up.

Interesting bowl, tho’
VH07V