Who is Bryan Palme?
Recently I have been getting a lot of email from said person and all of it links to some other place with plans I never requested.

The only reason I post it here is the to line is woodnet-gr6@woodnet.info and the reply address is info@woodnet.info. I doubt this person is affliated with the real woodnet.net. But who is he?
I get at least 4 a week from this same person and its coming to an email thats not affiliated with my account here .
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
It is spam and has NOTHING to do with woodnet 

Owners of the forums updated the website and a hole opened that let him stick his paws in 

Most good email has a filtering ability 

Use it and you will never see one again 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I've been getting these for a long time too.

Has anyone tried to unsubscribe? There's a link to do so but I suspsect it may dig the hole deeper.
as I said above create a filter in your own email account that sends them directly to the spam folder 

I would not click on anything in the email;  that would likely just open up your address book and spread the spam further 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

This guy is a crook.  He steals plans from everywhere on the internet and they says he sells them with a lot of pictures to lure you in.

One guy told me the ordered it and only got one plan and when he asked he never got a reply and I heard from several more at Lumberjocks that some never got anything.

So just hit it as spam however he will change his name and try again and again
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
even the horrible Yahoo spam filter catches this guy.  I rarely read my yahoo account, but it has a batch of his emails in the spam folder
I get at least one a week and just delete it,I have never opened one of his emails.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I've switched my e-mail from mostly Googly to Hotmail. Hotmail has a send it to he(( mode, where you can block sender, and delete all instances of his crap in 2 mouse click, nothing to set up, it's resident to the e-mail. Plus it doesn't have a stupid "all mail" folder which you have to stand on your head to open, just to see the e-mail you do want to see.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW