Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides
Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Do they make a drawer slide that will mount on the bottom of the drawer and on the bottom of the cabinet?  It would be a little easier than putting in some extra boards to mount the slide brackets to.
(07-20-2024, 09:34 PM)DieselDennis Wrote: Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Do they make a drawer slide that will mount on the bottom of the drawer and on the bottom of the cabinet?  It would be a little easier than putting in some extra boards to mount the slide brackets to.

Yes blum tandem 563H ... old style 562H, these are the slides the lock in mechanisms are seperate there a buck so so extra
(07-20-2024, 09:34 PM)DieselDennis Wrote: Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Salice.
Marc
Sun City, AZ