I'm in the process of building another workbench for my shop and I'd like to use it as an outfeed table for a SuperMax 19-38 drum sander(future purchase).

I called them and asked for the height of the conveyor belt/outfeed table from the floor with casters and the lady said, "It's 47" to the top of the dust cover." I said, "No I need to know the height of the conveyor belt/ outfeed table."....now on hold. "The height to the bottom of the conveyor belt is 33"." I said, "no I need to know the height to the top of the conveyor belt. The wood comes out on top." She said, "It's just a few inches higher." I said, "What are a few inches."....on hold again. "The top of the conveyor belt is 36" from the floor."

Not that I don't trust her expertise, but could anybody confirm her measuring prowess.

Thanks,
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

My 16/32 is at 34 1/4, my Uni is at 34 7/8 for what it's worth.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708

Are you related to the gal at SuperMax?
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

my sawstop is at 36.5" HTH

you can always add height by adding a spacer to the future purchase. Or it might change dimensions.. build your table at a comfortable height and then adjust future machines to fall within that height.
My Day Job
well, bye.
glzahn said:

Are you related to the gal at SuperMax?

They let you out of the basement and yer on a roll!
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
My 19-38 outfeed table height is at 35 1/2 inches using the 3" Woodcraft locking swivel casters (#148595). It appears to have about a half inch plus or minus of adjustment with the casters.

AdamR said:

My 19-38 outfeed table height is at 35 1/2 inches using the 3" Woodcraft locking swivel casters (#148595). It appears to have about a half inch plus or minus of adjustment with the casters.

You must have read the question!
See ya later,
Bill

it is surprising how that happens at least on occasion

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Really? Outfeed table height on 19-38 SuperMax