Non sawstop mobile bases with a sawstop ICS
A cabinet is no problem, here's the one I built...on castors so i can move it out of the way when needed.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have the ICS base on my SS PCS. Bought it on the Field Test program and the heavier base was an option for a little more dough.  Can't imagine not having it. You will love it and thank yourself many times over for springing for it!

Doug
blanning, did you get to look at the ICS base? If yes, whadya think?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-01-2024, 05:32 AM)fredhargis Wrote: blanning, did you get to look at the ICS base? If yes, whadya think?

I played with it there in the show room.  And it was really nice.  But I decided against it.  I ended up getting one of their bear crawl bases.  I *think* it will fit the sawstop.  The sales people seemed to think it would.  That one has a little outrigger that goes under the outfeed legs.  

I'll play with that for a while and see how it goes.  And I may replace it with something I make to get the saw higher off the ground.  If I hate the grizzly base with the SS, I can put it on another machine and get the SS ICS base.

I was hoping to peruse the scratch and dent area and maybe get another tool I don't need.  But they closed it because the scratch and dent sale is in a couple weeks.  But their showroom is always fun to visit.