Lie-Nielsen Mid-Summer Spectacular:ALL PLANES SOLD: THANKS ALL
ALL PLANES SOLD: THANKS ALL!

Lie-Nielsen Mid-Summer Spectacular: Pickings have been slim the last few months but recently I came across two very nice collections that span just about the entire LN catalog.  These are all in excellent condition and I have added a condition code in the list below to let you know just how excellent. E stands for excellent and means the tool has seen little to no use and looks either brand new or is approaching that level.  LHU stands for light hobby use and these will have more indications of use (light scratches on sole and maybe light scratch or two on a knob or tote). I have listed which iron the tool comes with: most are A2 but a number of the tools are W-1 and the No. 7 jointer is an O-1. Most come with original LN boxes.  Payment via PayPal family friends money trasfer (fee-free). Please send your name, zip code and shipping address when responding and I will let you know what the shipping will cost.  PLEASE: make sure you have gone in to your woodnet control panel and checked the options for sending and receiving private messages.  

Working from right to left in the picture:

No. 7 Jointer, O-1 iron, E, $339 SPOKEN FOR

No. 5 Jack, A-2, E, $259 SPOKEN FOR

No. 4 1/2, A2, E, $259

No. 4 Bronze, A-2, LHU, $275

No. 2 Bronze, W-1, LHU, $215

No. 40B Butt Mortise Plane, W-1, E, $88

No. 85 Scraper Plane, A-2, E, $169 SPOKEN FOR

No. 40 1/2 Scrub Plane, A-2, E, $129

No. 10 1/4 Bench Rabbet Plane, A-2, E, $299 SPOKEN FOR

No. 1 Bronze, W-1, E, $179 SPOKEN FOR

No. 1 Bronze, W-1, E, $179 SPOKEN FOR

No. 102 Low Angle Block, Iron, A-2, LHU/E, $75 SPOKEN FOR

No. 60 1/2 Low Angle Adjustable Block, A-2, LHU/E, $129 SPOKEN FOR

No. 140 Skew Block Plane, Bronze, A-2, E, $179

No. 98/99 Side Rabbet Plane Pair, A-2, E,$179 SPOKEN FOR

No. 212 Small Scraping Plane, W-1, E, $139

No. 71 Large Open Throat Router Plane, E, $109 SPOKEN FOR

No. 271 Small Open Throat Router Plane, E, $59 SPOKEN FOR

No. 66 Bronze Beading Tool, E, $139  SPOKEN FOR

Boggs Flat Bottom Spokeshave, A-2, with case, E, $109 SPOKEN FOR

Chisel Set, A-2, Quantity 5, LHU/E, $229  SPOKEN FOR

Screwdriver Set, Quantity 7, E, $139 (you get one less thans shown in picture) SPOKEN FOR

No. 95 Bronze Edge Plane, W-1, LHU, $119

No. 97 1/2 Small Chisel Plane, W-1, LHU, $109 SPOKEN FOR

No. 164 Low Angle Smoother, A-2, LHU minus (a number of dings on tote and knob), $199

No. 62 Low Angle Jack, W-1, LHU/E, $195 SPOKEN FOR

No. 62 Low Angle Jack, A-2, LHU/E, with Hot Dog, $239

Dovetail Saw, Regular, E, $99

Crosscut Saw, 14 PPI, E, $109   SPOKEN FOR

[Image: IMG_1814_zpstieauxbj.jpg]

tryntlern: please enable your private messages: can't respond to your message: yes screwdrivers and chisel plane are available. 
Edited to add spoken for items at 4:20, 7/30
Do prices include shipping.
(07-30-2016, 04:16 PM)mike9 Wrote: Do prices include shipping.

Provide your zip code and I will let you know what shipping would be for the items you are interested in. Thanks
Wow!! That might be the nicest haul I've seen.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(07-30-2016, 08:31 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Wow!! That might be the nicest haul I've seen.

Now I've got to move them out so I get my bench back.
(07-30-2016, 08:36 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Now I've got to move them out so I get my bench back.

Your bench looks quite nice.  It would probably look worse without all those tools on it.
Tongue

What do you mean on the dovetail saw by "regular"?  Normal tooth pitch and NOT progressive pitch?

Also, out of pure curiosity, what are the capital letters towards the end of your item descriptions?
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Is the skew plane left or right hand?
(07-31-2016, 06:26 AM)Axehandle Wrote: Your bench looks quite nice.  It would probably look worse without all those tools on it.
Tongue

What do you mean on the dovetail saw by "regular"?  Normal tooth pitch and NOT progressive pitch?

Also, out of pure curiosity, what are the capital letters towards the end of your item descriptions?

You missed the descriptions in the preamble:

"E stands for excellent and means the tool has seen little to no use and looks either brand new or is approaching that level.  LHU stands for light hobby use and these will have more indications of use (light scratches on sole and maybe light scratch or two on a knob or tote)."
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks Rich.  My mistake.

Blush
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".