Which one of you..
..is the woodworker in the legal zoom commercial featuring a guy in his shop.  How many fingers do you have left?
In the commercial the craftsman is pushing a workpiece through a table saw with both hands running past the blade.
Man using a router with one hand on the router and the other next to the bit, on the workpiece, and guiding the router
Same guy drilling into the end piece of a wooden cylinder on one of those machines designed to spin stuff around when left unclamped
I have all of mine cause they can do amazing things with camera tricks.
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
I haven't seen that one yet, have to keep an eye out.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AmJJ/legalzoom-com-woodworker
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Maybe the next LegalZoom commercial will be about how to use their services to protect yourself from liability with unsafe employees.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(03-02-2017, 09:56 PM)Kizar_Sozay Wrote: ..is the woodworker in the legal zoom commercial featuring a guy in his shop.  How many fingers do you have left?
In the commercial the craftsman is pushing a workpiece through a table saw with both hands running past the blade.
Man using a router with one hand on the router and the other next to the bit, on the workpiece, and guiding the router
Same guy drilling into the end piece of a wooden cylinder on one of those machines designed to spin stuff around when left unclamped

Have to be honest with you and there is not one person here who has not done those things. The drilling is a small bit and the piece  is locked against a back fence. I have done this. The router is a trim router and he is edge trimming with a bearing. I have done that. The table saw is somewhat questionable but I can not see where his hands are anywhere near the blade and he is using a miter gauge. He is out of line of fire for kickback. He is confident in what he is doing. But to pick apart his actions I do not see it. Awareness is the key to working in the shop. I am sure he is aware of what he is doing. Can not judge by a few second commercial.
John T.
(03-02-2017, 09:56 PM)Kizar_Sozay Wrote: ..is the woodworker in the legal zoom commercial featuring a guy in his shop.  How many fingers do you have left?
 i had to watch the video a couple times.looks like both hands holding the workpiece aganst the miter gage. looks like the trim router is being used safely. looks like the workpiece on the dp is clamped down, but hard to decide with about a second of footage for each tool  used.
I am sure it is me 

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Nah, the shadows were all wrong.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW

That is to much to do in one day for me so it is not me.
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.