Tool-a-Rama Sale - October 18th-21st
Our annual Tool-A-Rama Sale is back from October 18th - 21st. We've been working hard with our manufacturers (Bosch, DeWalt, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Jet and more) to further discount and slash prices on power tools, power tool accessories, hand tools and machinery on Toolsplus.com  and at our Connecticut retail store @ 153 Meadow St. Waterbury, CT. If you are shopping on-line use coupon code TOOLARAMA and if you are planning on coming to the Waterbury Store be prepared to be blown away with our scratch and dent, open box below cost prices. Also, enjoy the live tool demonstrations, Free Food, Prizes and entertainment we offer at the show. 
Jeanne
Buy discount tools online at www.tools-plus.com
Check out our Facebook page
 Hi Jeanne

Nice to see you again this year.  Me and the vets are looking for a better Air Compressor for painting with and using some air tools with. 
What do you have that we can afford?  I am thinking something like a 3hp motor would fit not a big 4 or 5hp.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-16-2017, 04:25 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote:  Hi Jeanne

Nice to see you again this year.  Me and the vets are looking for a better Air Compressor for painting with and using some air tools with. 
What do you have that we can afford?  I am thinking something like a 3hp motor would fit not a big 4 or 5hp.

A couple of questions first:

Stationary or portable?
Price range?
Painting furniture or painting cars?
Jeanne
Buy discount tools online at www.tools-plus.com
Check out our Facebook page
(10-17-2017, 09:28 AM)Jeanne Perry Wrote: A couple of questions first:

Stationary or portable?
Price range?
Painting furniture or painting cars?

I sent a PM
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.