SOLD - Porter Cable 121 - Nearly New
This Porter Cable 121 Oscillating Spindle sander has been discontinued and is highly popular as there is no other tool like it currently in production. It can be used both handheld or in a table just like a router. It is from the time when Porter Cable brand meant quality, professional tools. 

Comes with the following items:
* Aluminum Woodpecker plate for use in a router table. I also have a set of red rings to adjust the plate opening that are used for different spindle sizes as shown in the pictures.
* Original base plate, edge guide, dust port, manual
* Several sizes of spindles and many sanding sleeves

The tool has seen around 30 mins actual run time in a home hobby woodworking shop. In excellent condition, nearly new.

Price is $475 $450 shipped with tracking and insurance anywhere in the lower 48 states. Fee free payment please.  Also available for pickup in Southern California for $440 $400.

[Image: ew_27NBuW3G9f7I_b8R-eKla-pwVvxlOBjFfzllZ...6-h1512-no]
[Image: i18IGEdw9zMgsukJx47THNIErRlJHX6oaJf8gaIs...6-h1512-no]
[Image: xZ7O-l2K8nOM2Tvwiu7kbDx-UF9_x1HLasnnTp1L...6-h1512-no]
[Image: DayHwIjAJfkq_NTGloh1z4Nnjvmh460NX_uSBFa2...6-h1512-no]
[Image: Png0zYtCgwHSjFG3SOalQyDneb9B5OjSiDr6_r5a...6-h1512-no]
[Image: 7gHDikIDVs3GKusXVHgzNPwD8q6hRrvv3TulIGDS...6-h1512-no]
[Image: HOkv2Bpaumgka3EKt4hJU5NxCajo5caZapBpOoXV...6-h1512-no]
Drool.....
pm sent...
Replied to PM. Sander is still available.
(11-13-2017, 07:27 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Drool.....

I will probably regret selling this.  Only reason for the sale is lack of space.  This was part of a dream router table setup (Woodpecker steel cabinet, Incra fence, Woodpecker, lift, etc.). I sold that setup as I no longer have the space with the combo machine.  This sander was part of that setup.

If anyone here already has a router table with the same plate size, I highly recommend this sander.
There's a unicorn.
One and only price reduction. $450 shipped with fee free payment or $400 with local pick up.
Bump for this unicorn...
Bump for this. I have one, and it's a nice unit. Very handy to have in the right circumstances. If I would have bought mine before I got my stationary unit, I would have never purchased the stationary.