Rockwell planer
My craigslist ad...

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/d/d...78120.html
(12-17-2017, 06:00 PM)pinky Wrote: My craigslist ad...

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/d/d...78120.html

Might want to mention the model or, at least, width of planing for the folks here.

It certainly looks like nice old arn at a good price.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(12-17-2017, 06:46 PM)iclark Wrote: Might want to mention the model or, at least, width of planing for the folks here.

It certainly looks like nice old arn at a good price
The table is 13" wide. I will post model number tomorrow.
(12-17-2017, 07:07 PM)pinky Wrote: The table is 13" wide. I will post model number tomorrow.

Looks like an RC33
I cut it three times & it's still too short!
model 22-650
2hp
Are the folding tables standard with that planer or were they your own design?
(12-18-2017, 01:18 PM)stav Wrote: Are the folding tables standard with that planer or were they your own design?

I don't think they were standard nor are they my design.
Before I got my modern Grizzly, I used to really want this planer.  I was just never able to find one locally in a decent enough of shape.  The biggest advantage was the bed stayed static at a given height, so it would allow for the easy use of roller stands to handle even longer stock.

Also, I believe those folding laminate tables were original equipment in the later models:

[Image: delta-planer.jpg]
(12-18-2017, 11:24 AM)pinky Wrote: model 22-650
2hp

A (Delta) 22-560 is a lunchbox planer. Maybe double-check the model #?

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.
(12-20-2017, 11:43 PM)MKepke Wrote: A (Delta) 22-560 is a lunchbox planer.  Maybe double-check the model #?

-Mark

Big difference between 22-650 (stationary old arn being offered) and 22-560 (lunchbox that you found).
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.