(03-15-2018, 07:44 PM)Bob10 Wrote:  Yes I squeak on occasion 
Laugh

Well I was gonna mention that but......
Laugh
I think most of us do.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-15-2018, 08:35 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Well I was gonna mention that but......
Laugh
I think most of us do.
Winkgrin

I don't know if you remember but in about 6 months time I had picked up 13 14' oak pews and another dozen ash at 15'.  Old Church's must have hit the lotto as lots were remodeling.  There were about 16 available earlier this week I don't have the space for more wood or that much energy
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-15-2018, 09:54 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I don't know if you remember but in about 6 months time I had picked up 13 14' oak pews and another dozen ash at 15'.  Old Church's must have hit the lotto as lots were remodeling.  There were about 16 available earlier this week I don't have the space for more wood or that much energy

I was confusing your reference to pews as another project, I know a number of people here as making the pews and other items for their church.  So if I get this right you are dismantling the pews to make containers to carry beer?
A carpenter's house is never done.
(03-15-2018, 11:50 PM)photobug Wrote: I was confusing your reference to pews as another project, I know a number of people here as making the pews and other items for their church.  So if I get this right you are dismantling the pews to make containers to carry beer?

The pews were being thrown out I picked them up for the lumber.  I dismantled them the day I picked them up and for the ash I tore them apart at the Church so I could get them in one trip.  I am going to make tables from some and whatever else comes up.  So far the beer containers are being made out of reclaimed pine and ripped down 2x.  So about 2 days back I picked up some oak flooring that I am going to use for the sides because it is nicer wood and doesn't need to be ripped down and use the pew lumber for the handle and ends.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.