Daily Bench Shot
Worked at the cafe today.....loaf night in the shop.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-15-2018, 08:45 PM)EdL Wrote: Worked at the cafe today.....loaf night in the shop.

Ed

Excellent choice in beer, my brand......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks, don't get that often.

As a friend says "oh my god, I drink cheap beer & I love it, I have become my father".

Ed<---raises beer.
(03-15-2018, 10:00 PM)EdL Wrote: As a friend says "oh my god, I drink cheap beer & I love it,
Ed<---raises beer.

The cheaper it is the better I like it cause I can get more of it. Does that sound about right?
Laugh
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Ya'll keep the pics coming. I'll be back in a few. Taking a little trip
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Nothing happening here for a while. I'm back in excruciating pain mode. My back was getting much better then I trimmed some bushes yesterday. That was OK but I used a pump up sprayer poisoning some weeds. Left sciatic nerve as before. Can't sit, stand or lay down very long at a time. No relief from OTC meds either.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-16-2018, 08:44 AM)Redman Wrote: Nothing happening here for a while. I'm back in excruciating pain mode. My back was getting much better then I trimmed some bushes yesterday. That was OK but I used a pump up sprayer poisoning some weeds. Left sciatic nerve as before. Can't sit, stand or lay down very long at a time. No relief from OTC meds either.

Well that isn't good. Better today?

I'ma in Dallas. 75 here, 44 at home. Woot
Just got back from the Dallas Farmers Market. That was a crowded mess.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-17-2018, 01:59 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Well that isn't good. Better today?

No, not a bit. Heading to hospital urgent care this morning, not ER. As good as ER and less wait and closer. Aleve, Tylenol, aspirin are not help.

I'ma in Dallas. 75 here, 44 at home. Woot
Just got back from the Dallas Farmers Market. That was a crowded mess.

71 at 5am heading to 84 today.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Keep refeshing my memory....ordered laminate today and brought the particle board home.

Ed