Asking for helpful suggestions in selling my table saw
I would repeat the suggestion to post a less generic description of your location beyond SE FL.

If you are near Melbourne, then the saw or other purchases would be a great excuse for a visit to Pane E Vino Italian Restaurant.

That combo could be a good excuse for a detour when driving between here and Clearwater. (or if they start doing Causeway Passes at KSC again)
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
You also on EBAY specify "local pickup only" to give you another option...
Jerry
I have sold more than a few saws I always situate them in the front of the house powered up for showing but the buyer doesn't touch anything while power is connected.  I don't include a blade to reduce liability.  They will want to see the motor power up and the saw in one piece.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(02-18-2018, 07:46 PM)iclark Wrote: I would repeat the suggestion to post a less generic description of your location beyond SE FL.

If you are near Melbourne, then the saw or other purchases would be a great excuse for a visit to Pane E Vino Italian Restaurant.

That combo could be a good excuse for a detour when driving between here and Clearwater. (or if they start doing Causeway Passes at KSC again)

I live in western Delray Beach.  Just south of Palm Beach.
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
(12-13-2017, 12:29 PM)oliverwoodworker Wrote: I would assemble the saw if at all possible. New potential buyer will feel something is wrong with it if you had it apart. Be very descriptive of its condition and list any and all issues with it, even if they are simple issues like "top has typical scratches from use" List what type of use/work this saw has seen- hobby shop/small shop/commercial shop . Clarify the electrical requirements 110v 1ph...? List it everywhere you can, start locally and then expand out if no bites. I have sold many pieces on Craigslist but i always expect a little bs along with. Don't make any special arrangements with buyers you do not know unless they are from a forum like this one and you can look back thru some history on them. Talk to the potential buyer on the phone to gauge the interest. Like other have stated, build in a little cushion into your price so there is a little room for the buyer to negotiate. Hope this helps

Kenny

Yes.  Agree.

Saw is in like-new condition and all dust and stuff wiped off for him to see.  Nothing wrong with it.

I have all the manuals and assembly instructions for the saw, extra table extension, and mobile base, and shall happily go to the buyer's location (if within a hundred-or-so mile distance) to help him assemble. 

Also, depending on personalities and established trust, he may hold back about ten percent until the saw is up and running.
I've been listing everything I sell on Facebook.  Just sold my trailer last week and I've purchased two motorcycles this year from FB.  With FB, you can see the person's profile and at least find out a little bit about them.  I haven't listed on Craigslist in some time.
Back again, after more medical issues.

Saw system also includes a custom-made large maple plywood out-feed table
I shall no longer need without the saw.

Buyer will need a pick-up truck to take home from here in Delray Beach, FL.
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
(03-29-2018, 08:29 AM)FloridaRetiree Wrote: Back again, after more medical issues.

Saw system also includes a custom-made large maple plywood out-feed table
I shall no longer need without the saw.

Buyer will need a pick-up truck to take home from here in Delray Beach, FL.

Just trying to clarify this post.  Is this actually a for-sale post of your table saw?  I know you list what type of saw it is in the beginning and you were looking for help on where/how to sell it but from this last post, you make it sound like you are indeed trying to sell it on here (as you state the buyer will need a pick-up truck).  If so, make sure you list a price as I'm not sure people are sure what you are trying to sell the saw and out-feed table for.

Good luck with the sale!
I sold my contractor’s table saw—a Jet—to a good friend who lives only a mile from me. That was about two years ago. I had a need to rip some 1 3/4” maple a couple weeks ago. I gave him a pretty good deal on the saw and he was more than willing to let me use it for the rips. He also bought my jointer and thickness planer last fall and made it clear I also had access to those tools. Seems to be the best of both worlds for me.
A three page classified as is a little much. I’d repost it to clarify what is going on, that being a table saw is for sale.