REDUCED - Jet JBOS-5 oscillating spindle sander, Dunlap grinder/buffer base
Jet JBOS-5 Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander. Too heavy to ship so limited to Central IL or if anyone has any other ideas. Sander is in good shape and comes with (6) spindles, (4) spindle plate inserts  and (2) wrenches. Also comes with the stand and Delta mobile base. $350.00 

Now $325

[attachment=9795]
[attachment=9796]
[attachment=9797]
[attachment=9798]

This is a neat cast iron Dunlap grinder/buffer base to use with your own motor. Used it for years but ready to let it go. I used an 8" wire wheel and 8" buffer wheel and it worked great. Probably kick myself for letting this go. Comes with an Accu-Link belt about 3' long. Price is $60 plus shipping.

New price is $50 plus shipping.

[attachment=9758]
[attachment=9762]
[attachment=9759]
[attachment=9760]
[attachment=9761]
That miter trimmer looks to almost be NIB....very nice.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
If I didn't have that exact Lion (bought in same time frame), I would be all over it. This is the real deal.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(04-12-2018, 06:08 PM)Tony Z Wrote: If I didn't have that exact Lion (bought in same time frame), I would be all over it.  This is the real deal.

I will take the lion trimmer.
BontzSawWorks.net
(04-13-2018, 11:22 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: I will take the lion trimmer.

Lion trimmer sold.
Bump for new prices.
(05-11-2018, 10:15 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: Bump for new prices.
Why do these pop up when I am low on cash???