Floor tile spacers
By far the two handiest cutting tools I have for tile it an angle grinder with a diamond blade and a snap gutter

I have this snap cutter and it works great.

An I use a cheap black and decker ($21.00) angle grinder with a 4-1/2" continuous diamond cutter like this one. 99% of the time I use it dry. Makes for fast work.

All my round cuts, toilet cutouts, shower fixtures and floor registers are cut with it. even some long guts on niches when the wet saw isn't cooperating.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(05-17-2018, 01:57 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: By far the two handiest cutting tools I have for tile it an angle grinder with a diamond blade and a snap gutter

I have this snap cutter and it works great.

An I use a cheap black and decker ($21.00) angle grinder with a 4-1/2" continuous diamond cutter like this one. 99% of the time I use it dry. Makes for fast work.

All my round cuts, toilet cutouts, shower fixtures and floor  registers are cut with it. even some long guts on niches when the wet saw isn't cooperating.

The premium nippers seem to do a really good job.  I do have a wet saw and I've used it to get a nice straight line, but for everything else the nipper is super easy and accurate (and no dust).
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Can those nippers cut a fairly accurate 5" diameter semicircle on the edge of a 3/8" thick porcelain tile? Redoing a bathroom, need to cut the hole for the shower valve. Grout line hits the valve at the centerline. Need to buy one tool or the other....
(05-17-2018, 06:52 PM)joe1086 Wrote: Can those nippers cut a fairly accurate 5" diameter semicircle on the edge of a 3/8" thick porcelain tile? Redoing a bathroom, need to cut the hole for the shower valve. Grout line hits the valve at the centerline. Need to buy one tool or the other....
  From this video is seems that you can:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QCdyFwXII2A" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or this:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pYujlpinn9w" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
This is exactly how I do it

You can cut about a 4" circle if you're careful. I've done 2 bathrooms and a laundry room with one blade and a $20 B&D angle grinder. Bought a new one for bathroom number 3. Do it outside, creates a lot of dust.

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Neil - that's what I needed to see. Thanks.
(05-21-2018, 09:48 AM)joe1086 Wrote: Neil - that's what I needed to see. Thanks.

I've watched a lot of his videos. Learned a lot from him. There's another Russian dude on YouTube who is real good also. You can kind of tell by the viewers comments who knows what they're doing.

... Kizar Sosay