LED Shop Lights on Sale at Costco
Just a PSA. Saw this the other day locally.  $20 at Costco. YMMV.

Those are the lights (Costco) I used in my shop. I got them last year during the same sale, and couldn't be happier. Compared to the flourescents I planned on using there's no noise, more light, and best of all...they weigh so little installing them was a breeze.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-05-2018, 05:45 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Those are the lights (Costco) I used in my shop. I got them last year during the same sale, and couldn't be happier. Compared to the flourescents I planned on using there's no noise, more light, and best of all...they weigh so little installing them was a breeze.

+1.  These are great lights.  Totally changed the look of my shop.  Super bright.
Just picked up seven of them for the garage and basement shop. Thanks for the heads up. First the Milwaukee inflator, now the lights...this place is getting expensive.

Wink
I can't tell from the picture. Who is the manufacturer?
As I recall, they are Feit.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-05-2018, 02:06 PM)fredhargis Wrote: As I recall, they are Feit.

Correct.
(07-05-2018, 02:06 PM)fredhargis Wrote: As I recall, they are Feit.

Thanks Fred. I'll go check out my local Costco.
Dual tube, or single? I can't tell from the picture
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-05-2018, 04:10 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Dual tube, or single? I can't tell from the picture

Dual