FREE To Good Home! :)
These have been sold and shipped---thanks to all who made contact!

J W
I’ll take them if available. PM coming.
Thanks,
Earl
(08-23-2018, 10:27 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: I’ll take them if available.  PM coming.
Thanks,
Earl

I'll await your PM in case someone else makes a claim. 
Smile

Thanks Earl!

J W
(08-23-2018, 10:06 AM)JWA Wrote: So I have some BOSS spindles and throat plates originally purchased from Grizzly fitting their model G0538 (had the Craftsman equivalent), have a Jet brand now.  Here they are:  https://imgur.com/AGVBvr4

No longer need 'em, hate seeing them laying around collecting dust so anyone interested PM me.  I'll only want shipping costs, can't be more than $15 to most anywhere in the lower 48?

TIA

That's a generous offer. Yet another good reason to be part of this community.
(08-23-2018, 11:10 AM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: That's a generous offer. Yet another good reason to be part of this community.

Yes, nice of you to pay it forward like that!
(08-23-2018, 12:17 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Yes, nice of you to pay it forward like that!

I'd bought the Craftsman used BOSS similar to the Grizzly but it died before I could really use it.  I'd already bought these parts from Grizzly, this was maybe 2 years ago?  

At any rate I found them just today, of course in a place I was 100% certain I'd remember where when the time came.  Sad thing is they were in the 10' x 20' single car garage that is my "workshop". 
Smile

So more than happy to pass them along otherwise they'd just sit or worse yet get tossed into the recycle bins.

Glad to share them, love putting something back into service.
These have been sold and shipped out, thanks Greenacres2!

J W
Thank you Sir!!
Earl