Hard not to admire this
I spent a little time in my shop this afternoon and felt a nice sense of accomplishment. Then I came across this video on homemadetools.net and feel very humbled. https://youtu.be/LTejJnrzGPM
I don't know the source of the video but I'd like to think it's legit and an actual portrayal of this young lady's skill.
I like the video, and enjoyed the grand daughter's gift to her grand mother. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
She shows good tool control...doesn't look or act scared of the material....unlike some of the youtubers here who just slap any ole pretty girl they can find to be the face. I say legit....there are a lot of female makers who are very talented  and I enjoy there skillful videos. 

Thanks for sharing
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Great video!

Thanks

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
I usually like these better than the ones where they are making the things in volume, taking what we would consider risks by holding the projects with their bare feet while they route them. 
Big Grin  I especially enjoy the ones with the mature asian men, (read that as really old,) moving along slowly, and doing amazingly detailed work. Often it's seemingly by sight, no visible measuring. 
Wink
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(09-29-2018, 07:13 AM)Scott W Wrote: She shows good tool control...doesn't look or act scared of the material....unlike some of the youtubers here who just slap any ole pretty girl they can find to be the face. I say legit....there are a lot of female makers who are very talented  and I enjoy there skillful videos. 

Thanks for sharing

Yep, she was very easy on the eyes, but rather hard on the ego
Laugh
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)