advice and maybe a small gloat
I see a Griz 1-1/2hp sitting there.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks for the advise. Lots to think about. Yes, small shaper. Grizzly 1.5. Working expanding top and building a base that keeps the weight of the feeder within the wheels when it’s swung out of position. I see growing out of it soon.
either way, you've a feeder that will grow with you!

I really want one (or 2) for my bandsaw and separately for my shaper / jointer.

michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Wonder if Powermatic makes a single phase motor that would fit right on there?
(12-03-2018, 03:32 PM)daddo Wrote: Wonder if Powermatic makes a single phase motor that would fit right on there?

The Powermatic is made by Comatic which makes feeders for almost all the companies except some of the Europeans.  The 1ph motor will likely fit but the last time I priced one it was over $450 shipped, I used that as a sign to replace it with a DC Easy Feeder.
Yes. Probably wouldn't be cost effective
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-03-2018, 05:03 PM)Huxleywood Wrote: The Powermatic is made by Comatic which makes feeders for almost all the companies except some of the Europeans.  The 1ph motor will likely fit but the last time I priced one it was over $450 shipped, I used that as a sign to replace it with a DC Easy Feeder.
my post didn't appear for some reason. Wanted to thank you for the DC feeder, I wasn't even aware of that style. I'd only ever seen or used the gear models. the variable option solves many of my challenges. Thanks!
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem