WTB - Unifence or Beisemeyer Fence for Unisaw
Picked up a slightly abused mid-80's Unisaw over the weekend for no more than the effort to lift it into the pickup bed.

However, it has a Jetlock fence (no thanks) with a bent front rail.   I'm hoping someone within reasonable driving distance of NW New Jersey might have a fence they're looking to sell.

Thanks,

Jim
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
If you lifted it into the bed that is a bad start
Laugh  moving blanket on gate tip onto it easy as leaning over to tie a shoe
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(12-17-2018, 01:29 PM)Bob10 Wrote: If you lifted it into the bed that is a bad start
Laugh  moving blanket on gate tip onto it easy as leaning over to tie a shoe

Wasn't that bad....the table had already been removed.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
I have an early 2000's 52" Unisaw that has a Biesemeyer fence and rails.  I've thought adding a Incra TS fence to it so mine could be available.

I'm in Indiana so it would have to be shipped
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(12-19-2018, 12:02 PM)KLaz Wrote: I have an early 2000's 52" Unisaw that has a Biesemeyer fence and rails.  I've thought adding a Incra TS fence to it so mine could be available.

If you decide to sell your fence (assuming shipping is a deal breaker with the person who posted), please let me know. I'm in central IN.
(12-19-2018, 12:02 PM)KLaz Wrote: I have an early 2000's 52" Unisaw that has a Biesemeyer fence and rails.  I've thought adding a Incra TS fence to it so mine could be available.

depends what part of Indiana....I'm originally from Michigan and most of my family is still there, so I'm out that way somewhat regularly...may be able to do a drive-by. 
Smile
I picked up a Beisemeyer fence from Closed For Business earlier this year. At the time, he had a few left yet to sell. I only bought the fence, though, without the rails, so I'm not sure if he's got the rails to o with it.

Either way, you might want to send him a PM to see what he's got...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Rails for beisemeyer aren’t difficult to build, just some angle and rectangular tubing, and a little metal work.

I had a 52” rail on my sawstop and made a 30” rail for temp use in my garage until my shop is built

In fact, very super cool tools had a tutorial on how to make. Your own fence head as well
Jim-

Are you still looking for a fence? Where in NJ are you?

Send me a PM if you still need one.

Chris
(12-22-2018, 08:09 PM)JimV Wrote: depends what part of Indiana....I'm originally from Michigan and most of my family is still there, so I'm out that way somewhat regularly...may be able to do a drive-by. 
Smile

I was going to change to an Incra fence over the holidays with their 10% sale, but after weighing the pros and cons of the Incra system I'm going to stick with my Beisemeyer.

Good luck with your search

Kris
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV