Well Easter is Apr 21 anyone wish to
I hope that changes and a few more members sign up.
(01-11-2019, 06:35 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: I hope that changes and a few more members sign up.

I would be happy to trade with you. 

A lot of things going on in this new year but hope it does go a few more.

Really excited about Christmas next year tho.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Let's go ahead with the swap then.  I like seeing what other people are working on.   I'm still hoping for more people though.
Smile
I can also work on a gift for my wife at the same time without her catching on this way. Two of something is almost as easy as one when you're set up for a job anyway.
(01-12-2019, 03:01 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: Let's go ahead with the swap then.  I like seeing what other people are working on.   I'm still hoping for more people though.
Smile
I can also work on a gift for my wife at the same time without her catching on this way. Two of something is almost as easy as one when you're set up for a job anyway.

As you can see with the Christmas exchange I can not do just one. 
Laugh   I like trying several things.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.