Balusters
Have a few to make for one downstairs railing. Just a simple ball, with 4 corners fluted.

Unused steady rest makes a good holder for my sample.

And, setting up my homemade router table fluting jig.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It looks like you extended the bed on the lathe?
Looking good and like your ideas. 
Yes

Anyway of giving me the dimensions of the jig (Do not remember what it is called) that is on top of the router table.

I have a couple of balusters to make for a retired guy who had two great Danes break the bottom two at the top. So I am drilling holes in the top and bottom and insert 1/4" metal threaded rods to beef them up so they will not break again.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-12-2019, 07:43 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: It looks like you extended the bed on the lathe?

Yes. Long ago, I had a machine shop turn some heavy wall tubing down to match the original size tube and added it on. I can turn 60"

(01-12-2019, 07:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Looking good and like your ideas. 
Yes

Anyway of giving me the dimensions of the jig (Do not remember what it is called) that is on top of the router table.

It's a simple V block cut from baltic ply, fixed to attach to the fence holes in the table Arlin.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020