Stu's news
Like I said when you brought this up in another thread.  Stu was a wealth of info and wonderful guy willing to help.

It would be most wonderful if he came back here to just talk and give advise. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-11-2019, 02:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Like I said when you brought this up in another thread.  Stu was a wealth of info and wonderful guy willing to help.

It would be most wonderful if he came back here to just talk and give advise. 
Yes
Yes
Yes

As always Arlin, you are always the 1st one to give us the mental support we all need, thanks!
Skip

A lot of good words for Stu here over the weekend....

Takes me back to our discussions of Mike W.'s situation over the years... The trouble is, a guy old enough to be retired and have the time to be self-employed on a large scale, and less needy of a larger income... has a whole lot less horsepower available left to put into it... You want to use that time to try different things - like hand-tool woodworking - that you never got around to when employed full time... A growing business eats up that time... and energy.
Skip

(02-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Skip J. Wrote: As always Arlin, you are always the 1st one to give us the mental support we all need, thanks!

A person takes care of and concerned their friends and I have a lot of them here.   Also what concerns them concerns me to and that is why I donate a lot of my turnings to be auctioned off for them.  I do think I need to send less so I can get more funds to buy things for us tho.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.