Daily Bench Shot
In the interest of gaining some much-needed floor space and space, in general, to be able to move around, I have been working on a strategy to get the most out of my shop space.  

I moved the hand tool cabinet and drawers to the back wall of the handtool area and was able to gain enough space to move the assembly table to that area which in turn clear out a lot of working floor space in the power tool area.   First I safely moved the tools out of the way....

[Image: j3-Im-I6ax-Qhmj-CHV1-NAhv9-Q.jpg]

And then I moved the cabinet and drawers and this was the final result...

[Image: q-ZTWMr-Li-Stm-SFz-Bw-Gxu9c-A.jpg]

I have a ton more work to do, but as Norm would say.....  "We are Gaining on it!"

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Nice

There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
There's far too little sawdust, mess, and general disaster going on in that picture.

I call shenanigans.
Semper fi,
Brad

(03-03-2019, 08:24 AM)Redman Wrote: Flooring. Knees give out? New monitor. Helpers seeing a lot of work and trying to decide where to hide.

Knees are resting. Yes, new shop monitor. It's ate 2 monitors in the last 6 months or so. No, not because the monitors were probably both well over ten years old.
Laugh
Laugh 
My little helpers are worthless.
Winkgrin 

(03-03-2019, 10:53 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: There's far too little sawdust, mess, and general disaster going on in that picture.

I call shenanigans.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Ready to send it out the door..

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

I got tired of losing my few clamps in my messy shop so I threw this together. It's not pretty, but it's mobile, and gives me an excuse to buy more.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(02-28-2019, 10:26 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: A few hours in the shop tonight shaping the front buns of two of the planes.

Getting the fit perfect was not easy and took a few hours.

Smile

These are looking fantastic!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(03-01-2019, 10:09 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: Fresh out of the shop:
This refinished Anco drafting table is the one I stood next to when I was about 5 or 6 and watched dad as he was designing commercial buildings, schools and the like. Thus, this baby is about 60 years old—don’t know how old it was when dad brought it home.
The top had to be cut down a bit in order to serve its new purpose and the base was cleaned up and painted.

Love the history. Very cool.  
Cool
(03-03-2019, 09:00 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: And then I moved the cabinet and drawers and this was the final result...

[Image: q-ZTWMr-Li-Stm-SFz-Bw-Gxu9c-A.jpg]

I have a ton more work to do, but as Norm would say.....  "We are Gaining on it!"

John

Looks great, John!  Lov all the drawers. 
Cool
(03-04-2019, 11:42 AM)Cian Wrote: Looks great, John!  Lov all the drawers. 
Cool

Thank you Cian!!!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop