Testing my new Resp-O-Rator
Video 
It just came in the mail today so I went out to the shop and made a quick video to share (‘cuz that’s what I do) and I have to say, I think this is going to finally get me to wear a respirator in the shop.

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/Z3rl67MEbuc[/video]
(03-06-2019, 12:11 AM)paulmon Wrote: It just came in the mail today so I went out to the shop and made a quick video to share (‘cuz that’s what I do) and I have to say, I think this is going to finally get me to wear a respirator in the shop.

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/Z3rl67MEbuc[/video]

Laugh

Thanks for the video!
Peter

My "day job"
What? 

A respirator that doesn't organize the scrap pile???!!!!????  What good is that?????

Smile
Dumber than I appear
So, how do you like it?  It looks like a snorkel type setup.  Not sure that would work for me.  Saliva buildup would be a problem.
(03-06-2019, 02:27 PM)stav Wrote: So, how do you like it?  It looks like a snorkel type setup.  Not sure that would work for me.  Saliva buildup would be a problem.

You need the optional drool catcher kit.
Big Grin

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Can you attach that to a dust collector?
Thanks for posting that.  I can see how it would work better than a half face respirator for those with beards, and it might be better in hot and humid conditions where you sweat under a half face respirator.  I hope it works for you. 

John
(03-06-2019, 02:27 PM)stav Wrote: So, how do you like it?  It looks like a snorkel type setup.  Not sure that would work for me.  Saliva buildup would be a problem.

It solves that by having the mouthpiece between your lips and teeth. And if that doesn't quite work for you it's easy enough to take it out real quick and swallow and put it back again. I do a little of both.
(03-06-2019, 05:32 PM)stav Wrote: Can you attach that to a dust collector?

If you want to suck your lungs through the hoses, perhaps.
(03-06-2019, 08:38 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: What? 

A respirator that doesn't organize the scrap pile???!!!!????  What good is that?????

Smile

I know! Go figure.