Blue Flame
Thank you Gary and Arlin
I certainly don't have an artist's eye, Bruce, but I am grateful for those who do...

Well done!

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(03-19-2019, 03:21 AM)Big Dave Wrote: I certainly don't have an artist's eye, Bruce, but I am grateful for those who do...

Well done!

Cool
Cool
Cool

Thank you for your kind words Big Dave.
That is an amazing piece!
Did you have an idea of what it was going to look like before you started?
(03-21-2019, 12:46 AM)wood-chips Wrote: That is an amazing piece!
Did you have an idea of what it was going to look like before you started?

Thank you wood-chips....Yes to an extent I knew what I was after, but the carved flames were not very visible so I have been adding color  to my work and thought this color would make this piece pop.
(03-21-2019, 09:40 AM)Splinterz25 Wrote: ... so I have been adding color  to my work and thought this color would make this piece pop.

Nailed it.
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(03-15-2019, 08:18 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: "Blue Flame" This box is made from Sapele The lid is Quarter sawn Sapele and Curly maple 8" D 6.5" tall. The flames are hand carved and colored w/ Deco Art Acrylics

Sweet looking great job.
Well, that's impressive.