Daily Bench Shot
(05-12-2019, 02:37 AM)Redman Wrote:
Rolleyes

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh 

(05-12-2019, 07:26 AM)justdraftn Wrote: Very perceptive!   
Yes 

...to be continued.

Should I up the popcorn supply?
Big Grin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-12-2019, 10:06 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh 

Should I up the popcorn supply?
Big Grin

Sure.  I'll start a build thread......
see if there is any interest.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
Does this have anything to do with your "Saving the Past" thread?
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(05-13-2019, 06:56 AM)Redman Wrote: Does this have anything to do with your "Saving the Past" thread?

Yes.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan

Cool

+ a bunch of other ah stuff
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

WooHoo, you shuffled stuff on the bench, swapped out the dump bed truck for one with a kayak or something hanging out and perhaps added a few things to the bench like a car radio and maybe some other stuff.

Ayup. Cleaning out some stuff. I have a lot of 65-66 F-100 stuff laying about that needs to be gone, beings I don't have any F-100's of those years anymore.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Here's my confusing bench
https://i.postimg.cc/RZ2pDYyd/IMG-3470.jpg
Now where is that chisel