RBI Hawk 216 VS scroll saw - SOLD
I bought this off Craigslist about 8 years ago but never used it. It's moved from Houston to Oklahoma City and just sits in my garage taking up space. I added locking swivel casters to the stand. It doesn't take pinned blades; the blades lock in with set screws on top and bottom. I just turned it on; it works and the bellows/air blower works. I never had the original users manual but I have a photo copy. I think it's probably worth more but I'd like to get $150 for it. Local pick up only in Edmond OK, about 20 miles north of Oklahoma City. If you want to see anything else that I didn't show in the pictures, PM me and I'll try to oblige with additional pictures. That's the lower blade holder in the bag on the table.

[Image: DSCN0034a.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0035a.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0039a.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0040a.jpg]
Bump...is my price too high, is there just no one local interested, or is there just no interest in scroll saws anymore?
(05-23-2019, 01:00 PM)MyKidsDad Wrote: Bump...is my price too high, is there just no one local interested, or is there just no interest in scroll saws anymore?

Might try posting this on the Scroll Saw Village forum.  Hawks are pretty popular over there.  Don't know if there are any forum members in your area though.

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/forums/
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(05-23-2019, 03:17 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote: Might try posting this on the Scroll Saw Village forum.  Hawks are pretty popular over there.  Don't know if there are any forum members in your area though.

https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/forums/

Thanks Bill, I just posted over there. I've updated my price here to $150 to match how I priced it at Scroll Saw Village.
(05-24-2019, 07:48 AM)MyKidsDad Wrote: Thanks Bill, I just posted over there. I've updated my price here to $150 to match how I priced it at Scroll Saw Village.

Pricing would be very good for craigslist in sf bay area.
(mostly old craftsmans or the lowest end in that range;  the rbi saws are listing at $400-500, although not disappearing off CL at that price)

Matt
(05-24-2019, 07:48 AM)MyKidsDad Wrote: Thanks Bill, I just posted over there. I've updated my price here to $150 to match how I priced it at Scroll Saw Village.

I don't know much about RBI saws, but from what I've seen, that is a very fair price.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Price is fine.  That is a very good saw.  That was on my list when I bought my Dewalt.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(05-25-2019, 06:12 PM)John Mihich Wrote: Price is fine.  That is a very good saw.  That was on my list when I bought my Dewalt.

Thanks John. I originally posted it for $200, lowered it to $150 since that's how I posted it on the scroll saw forum. I really just want to see it go to a good home, and reclaim the small amount of space it takes in my garage.
No longer available - sold today