Eek! A spider!
I know that spiders control other insects, but lately I am finding 3 or 4 spiders each morning.  

I suspect that they must have hatched indoors.  

On the otherhand I have not seen many stink bugs lately...

In any event, I would like to reduce the number of spiders in the house.  Any suggestions?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Pyrethroids work well.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

Ducks eat spiders. Get some ducks.

Big Grin 
(05-24-2019, 06:22 PM)Woodjets Wrote: Ducks eat spiders. Get some ducks.

This guy's a quack.  
Big Grin
cypermethrin... Look for that in the ingredient list and you should be good to go. Demon W/P is a popular one down here.
Well, Bye...
(05-28-2019, 09:06 AM)Cooler Wrote: This guy's a quack.  
Big Grin

Demon W/P used here for quite sometime on farm.  Nothing better IMO.  It's what the exterminators use in many areas.  Cheap and effective 
Bill
(06-03-2019, 07:14 AM)Bill Bob Wrote: Demon W/P used here for quite sometime on farm.  Nothing better IMO.  It's what the exterminators use in many areas.  Cheap and effective 
Bill

I will check that out.

Thanks for all the replies.

Cooler
Get your mix right on wps. They can coat dark siding with light streaks if applied in too strong a concentration.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(06-03-2019, 05:59 PM)EatenByLimestone Wrote: Get your mix right on wps.   They can coat dark siding with light streaks if applied in too strong a concentration.

Noted.  Thanks.