Old steam powered machine shop
Thumbs Up 
Another great video...watch it in full screen.....
Winkgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3cpiY88KrE
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(06-27-2019, 07:22 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: Another great video...watch it in full screen.....
Winkgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3cpiY88KrE

Thanks again. I've been watching him since the beginning. I hope to meet this fellow this summer.

Cool
Cool

Reminds me of starting out in a machine shop. Some of the machines I ran weren't much newer than that lathe but had electric motors with the flat belts.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(06-28-2019, 06:41 AM)Redman Wrote:
Cool
Cool

Reminds me of starting out in a machine shop. Some of the machines I ran weren't much newer than that lathe but had electric motors with the flat belts.
I started in 1948 after school, until 1950 and we had the same...I ran a South Bend Heavy 10......but there was still another shop in town that had all flat belt line shaft drive and I visited it a few times..I remember the whole wooden building shaking as the machines were running...I have a South Bend 9A now and it has "V" belt drive, which is unusual...most were flat.

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Pop

If I ever get down your way I am bringing a trailer and wait until you leave for a few days and leave a note telling you one of the other guys were there. 
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(06-28-2019, 09:52 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Pop

If I ever get down your way I am bringing a trailer and wait until you leave for a few days and leave a note telling you one of the other guys were there. 
Laugh
Laugh

I'd love to see you, Arlin old Bud...
Winkgrin
Yes

Get off my lawn !
Upset