Porter Cable 557 biscuit jointer; ECE 649-P block plane
I have 2 items for sale. I can email pictures or text if you email or PM me. Emails will get answered quicker.

Type 1 Porter Cable 557 biscuit jointer. Light homeowner use only. Shows little sign of wear. Includes, dust bag, wrench, extra cutter and plastic index plate. I don’t have the Allen wrench or manual. This is the older grey model which is much more desirable. I believe it’s USA made. $130 free shipping.

Also a practically mint ECE wood 649-P block plane. Ipe sole, Norris style knob adjuster. The sole and body are mint. The plane has been used but barely. The finish still gleems. No dents or dings. $75 free shipping.

I take PayPal or money order. Firemedic669@hotmail for pics or interest. I will reply quickly.

One bump before Ebay. PC biscuit joiner $120 free shipping.
ECE plane $70 free shipping.

Firemedic669@hotmail.com for pics.

Thanks

Open to offers....

(07-21-2019, 04:19 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Open to offers....

If you would take a few payments on the Jointer I could do it.

I had a brand new biscuit jointer 15 years ago which was the gray one in a gray steel box and used it twice.  I gave it away to some Woman at Lumber Jocks who said she really needed one.  Well not more then 4 days later she sold it way to cheap. 
Angry Well so much for nice intentions. lol

I did not have a purpose for one back then but we do now so hence the question.

Thanks buddy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sorry Arlin,

I’m looking for a quick and completed sale. Thank you.

ECE is on Ebay at $67.50 free shipping. PC will be on Ebay tomorrow at $119.95 free ship. Thank you to the forum. Boy, things have changed...

(07-21-2019, 08:20 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: ECE is on Ebay at $67.50 free shipping.  PC will be on Ebay tomorrow at $119.95 free ship.  Thank you to the forum.  Boy, things have changed...

Yes, they have changed!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Just a couple thoughts...
The cheapest you offered it here ( the plane anyway) was $70 right? No fees here. Then you list in on ebay for cheaper AND you will pay fees.  Why not list it here for the net of what you will get and maybe a tad cheaper just for good will.  When I list that's what I do . It doesn't always work but it does has more then it hasn't.  I don't get good results with "open to offers" here for some reason. Also....pics in the listing always encourage a buyer....never hurt.

Again just a couple thoughts.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11