HVLP system for sale
I am selling a used CapSpray CS8000 HVLP spray system.

It includes the following items:

3 stage turbine that has sprayed everything for me from thinned Latex to water borne coatings.
Wagner Gun, with extra tubes, and parts to rebuild the gun. The gun does not need to be rebuilt but I purchased the parts so that I would have them on hand, extra cup gaskets. This is an excellent siphon feed cup and gun, nice adjustments and it includes to tips and nozzles.

25 foot hose
5 foot whip hose

Works great I just upgraded to the top model Fuji since I will be spraying a lot more finishes.

The unit is in Iowa City, Iowa but I am frequently in Des Moines, Kansas City, and Chicago so pick could be arrange.

I would like to get $400 but will entertain offers if that seem too high, but this is a pro quality unit with low hours.

Steve
(08-19-2019, 01:49 PM)sroxberg Wrote: I am selling a used CapSpray CS8000 HVLP spray system.

It includes the following items:

3 stage turbine that has sprayed everything for me from thinned Latex to water borne coatings.
Wagner Gun, with extra tubes, and parts to rebuild the gun. The gun does not need to be rebuilt but I purchased the parts so that I would have them on hand, extra cup gaskets. This is an excellent siphon feed cup and gun, nice adjustments and it includes to tips and nozzles.

25 foot hose
5 foot whip hose

Works great I just upgraded to the top model Fuji since I will be spraying a lot more finishes.

The unit is in Iowa City, Iowa but I am frequently in Des Moines, Kansas City, and Chicago so pick could be arrange.

I would like to get $400 but will entertain offers if that seem too high, but this is a pro quality unit with low hours.

Steve

Do you have any Maxum II guns? My 9100 came with a Maxum II. New ones have a Titan gun that sure looks like the Maxum II.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(08-20-2019, 08:11 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Do you have any Maxum II guns? My 9100 came with a Maxum II. New ones have a Titan gun that sure looks like the Maxum II.

I do not have any of the Maxum or Titan guns.

This is a Wagner NB Spray Gun, with the NB meaning non-Bleeder.

The system works great, am I asking too much for it? I could arrange shipping as well if someone was interested.

Let me know and I'm also willing to take offers.
Steve,

I would consider listing it on FB marketplace.

(08-25-2019, 01:50 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Steve,

I would consider listing it on FB marketplace.

What the heck is FB Marketplace? If it's Face Book I don't have an account and don't want one.