FS: Table saw/Router table Houston TX
Finally pulling the plug and selling the tools from my shop.  All items are local pick up only, Clear Lake City area of Houston Texas.

Table saw/router table combination:  Sears Craftsman 22124 hybrid cabinet saw with two cast iron extension wing, Jointech fence, outfield table, and router table extension.  Bosch RA1161 mounted in table; you also get plunge base, ZCI, push blocks, shop built cross cut and miter sleds, mobile base, extra blades and Kreg miter gauge (not pictured).  Asking $850.

[Image: image.png]

Next up Sears 22401 14" bandsaw w/ 8" resaw capacity.  Cast iron table and wheels, extra blades.  Includes Kreg bandsaw fence. $200. (SOLD)

Delta 37-190 6" Jointer.  $90. (SOLD)

Dewalt DW734 12 1/2" Planer  $225 (SOLD)

Also selling dust collector with all the pipes, gates and zone ranger remote on/off. Email or DM if interested. (SOLD)

You can contact me at jackdean at alumni dot rice dot edu.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bump.  

Any interest?
Wish you were closer I would consider the BS.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(10-08-2019, 01:56 PM)John Mihich Wrote: Wish you were closer I would consider the BS.

Ditto on the planer.
Bump.  

Any interested buyers willing to make the drive?
Bump one more time. Everything must go. Make an offer.
(11-05-2019, 09:32 AM)jackdean Wrote: Bump one more time. Everything must go. Make an offer.

You still have this stuff?

- djb
Real trucks don't have spark plugs.

Interest in planer if still available.
Well, Bye...
I can't believe no one has jumped on that tablesaw router package. If I hadn't just bought a new grizzly, I'd be on it like a duck on a june bug.
And the jointer is an absolute steal!
(11-11-2019, 09:02 PM)gedderdone Wrote: I can't believe no one has jumped on that tablesaw router package. If I hadn't just bought a new grizzly, I'd be on it like a duck on a june bug.
And the jointer is an absolute steal!

agree, but location, location, location......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis